Sunrise At Canyon Crest
5265 Chapala Drive Riverside CA 92507
About Sunrise at Canyon Crest
Community & Location Highlights:
- Convenient location in central Riverside, CA
- Near Kaiser Permanente Health Care and Riverside Medical Center
- Beautiful views from resident apartments and common areas
- Near many cultural and historic activities for residents to enjoy
- Single-level cottage-style housing designed for residents' convenience
- Manicured gardens and walking paths with year-round wildlife and nature views
- Ample parking for residents and guests
Sunrise at Canyon Crest in Riverside, California, offers residents a life full of comfort and freedom. Our Designated Care Manager team is here to serve each resident's unique needs, and our culinary team provides delicious home cooked meals, created with each resident's dining preferences in mind. Our cottage-style community provides our residents with a warm and comfortable setting to call home. More intimate than traditional senior communities, our single-level cottages maximize independence for all seniors. Step outside of your Canyon Crest cottage and enjoy the view of our extensive grounds and garden areas, complete with walking paths and sights of our local wildlife. Enjoy regular visits from your friends and families made hassle-free with plenty of parking. Sunrise at Canyon Crest offers residents a relaxed, chore-free lifestyle and more time for activities, family and friends. The community and resident suites offer breathtaking views with plenty of cultural and historical activities nearby. Visit our community today to see why our residents are proud to call Sunrise at Canyon Crest home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
My wife is currently at this community for a short respite stay and I have no complaints of how things are going. The location is perfect for me and I think the staff are doing a wonderful job with her care....
It was gorgeous!
When I toured Sunrise, I thought the community was beautiful. It was decorated nicely, but it was priced higher than what we were looking for. Also, it was farther than the area that we were looking to stay...
Nicely maintained community with a friendly staff.See all 11 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.