Sunray Assisted Living
2505 S 116 Ave Avondale AZ 85323
- assistance with medication managemaent
- daily housekeeping
- nutritious and healthy meals five times a day
- safe (and wheelchair accesible) bathrooms
We are located in quiet neighborhood in Avondale Arizona with view on beautiful mountains.
Pricing at Sunray Assisted Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Sunray Assisted Living
- They are doing a pretty good job so far.
They are doing a pretty good job so far. They keep it very clean, and the staff is friendly and attentive. I don't have any complaints so far. The food is good, it's working out well.
- I like that they are very compassionate, it doesn't feel like they are doing a job.
The activities are lacking a little. There could also be a little more variety in the menu. The quality is pretty good. I like the warm family feel. I like that they are very compassionate, it doesn't feel...
- Private Rooms
(Activities Not Rated) Sunray Assisted Living was able to provide immediate availability for a private room. The community is also central located for our family so it provides convenience. Sarah from A Place...See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Sunray Assisted Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Sunray Assisted Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.