Sunol Creek Memory Care
5980 Sunol Blvd Pleasanton CA 94566
At Sunol Creek Memory Care, our residents are active and engaged in our community. Our innovative approach to care, called the Pathways Program, is a Montessori-based approach to care that encourages independence and individuality while maximizing self-expression. We provide holistic care services to meet a wide range of needs. Our compassionate and dedicated care team provides high quality care services that include:
- A familiar daily routine that brings comfort and peace of mind
- Scheduled outings
- Spiritual opportunities for people of all faiths
- Three home-cooked meals served daily in our family-style dining room
- Dementia-specific activities to engage residents
- Fitness programs appropriate for people with dementia
- Group activities like gardening, cooking, music and movies
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Sunol Creek Memory Care Reviews
- Great Care
This community is beautiful. The staff is extrememly careing and helpful. The food is very good. I am happy with the activities that they off my dad. I think that care is great. I recommend this care for other...
- Wonderful Care
A outstanding community for anyone. The staff and care are excellent. They offer alot of great activities. A very clean enviroment. I would recommend to anyone.
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Sunol Creek Memory Care. All of the staff are wonderful, From [Removed], the director through the caregivers themselves. I trust them to care for my father implicitly....See all 11 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.