Brookdale North Fremont
38035 Martha Avenue Fremont CA 94536
At Brookdale North Fremont, our residents participate in an innovative care program. Our program is designed to lead them through a daily structure that promotes freedom, purpose and individuality. We provide a comforting routine that gives residents peace of mind, including mental and physical workouts, practicing daily life skills and participating in life-enriching programs and activities. Our community is small and intimate, giving us the ability to know and meet the unique needs of each resident on a personal level.
We offer a wide range of services and amenities, making us one of the best memory care communities in the region. Services and amenities include:
- An award-winning dining program featuring dementia-friendly menus, consistent seating arrangements and dining assistance
- Access to a dedicated staff that participates in ongoing training opportunities
- Exercise and fitness programs designed for seniors with memory loss
- Scheduled transportation services
- Pet-friendly accommodations
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Now that Emeritus has been acquired by Brookdale, it's a completely different "ball game"STAY AWAY.....Our loved one developed bedsores and incidents such as bruising started on her.The worst...
The people there at Brookdale North Fremont are absolutely wonderful! I have watched how they interact with the residents and they just do an absolutely wonderful job.However, I am not 100% sure if it is the...
Review of Emeritus at Atherton Court in Fremont, CA
Please let us express to each and everyone of you how very grateful we are to the care you gave our father over the last 2 and 1/3 years. We have all felt nothing short of your love and compassion during these...See all 12 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.