100 Valley Avenue Pleasanton CA 94566
Enjoy private apartment living, including stunning views of the surrounding hills and the convenience of the adjacent Centennial Park and Senior Center.
Pricing at The Parkview
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Parkview
Would be great but a little pricey.
- Still need price sheet. Very nice. N...
Still need price sheet. Very nice. NO pets.
- We loved this facility. It is very c...
We loved this facility. It is very comparable to Aegis. I thought it was a great fit for my parents. Such an open, spacious and happy environment. It has lots of potential for my parents. I like the pricing...
- See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at The Parkview
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Parkview
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.