Spring Arbor of Severna Park
345 Ritchie Highway Severna Park MD 21146
Spring Arbor of Severna Park is an assisted living community located in Severna Park, Maryland, in Anne Arundel County and home to about 38,000 people. Severna Park is a beautiful town on the water and close to the D.C. area, as well as Baltimore and Annapolis. Residents can take trips and group outings to shows, sporting events, museums and tours, and then come back to our comfortable development.
Our professional team specializes in various types of memory care options to help with Alzheimer's and dementia and keep residents socially engaged and active. Spring Arbor of Severna Park offers the highest level of consistent care in a relaxed setting.
Our development also encourages group activities and social interaction through educational programs, day trips and outings, parties and planned activities. We also use our indoor and outdoor communal spaces for fun events with family and friends. Available amenities and services for our residents include:
- Rehabilitation, speech therapy, occupational therapy, or physical therapy
- Fun cooking classes with kids, outdoor gardening workshops and other classes
- Spacious living accommodations with cable service and internet access
- Three well-balanced meals and healthy snacks daily
- Board games, card games and arts and crafts
- Trips to church, malls, local restaurants and area shops
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Transportation to/from appointments and events
We are happy to assist and help the residents in our community and would love to have your relative join us for fun activities, great social events, relaxation and new friends at Spring Arbor of Severna Park.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Needed transportation to church
We considered Spring Arbor for my mom but we called and they let us know they could not provide transportation to my mom's church.
This community was our second choice. The community we chose was a little closer to family. The staff we met were very kind. The community was clean they allow pets and they seem to offer some nice activities....
A wonderful staff and felt like home. However too far from family and no Independent Living.See all 5 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.