150 Sunnyside Boulevard Plainview NY 11803
Pricing at Somerset Gardens
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Somerset Gardens
Looked like it was a converted hotel because it is. Very friendly, but place had a feeking of being old. SLight odor as we walked around. Looked at a room and walked right into a spider web face high! Not worth...
- Lovely People, but a Little Institutional
I toured at Somerset Gardens, and I really liked the community overall. [Removed] was the sweetest lady, and the community was lovely. My only issue was that they removed the carpeting in the community because...
- Location Was Farther Than I Would Have Liked
This community was very nice. It was clean and well maintained. The staff that we met seemed friendly and nice very professional. However, the location of the property was much further than what I would have...
- See all 37 community reviews
Community Details at Somerset Gardens
Senior Housing Types Provided at Somerset Gardens
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.