2001 E Kirkwood Blvd Southlake TX 76092
Ensuring residents' dignity and comfort is our #1 goal, so we attend to each resident based on their unique situation. From residents in the early stages of memory impairment to those who need an advanced level of dementia care, our highly-trained staff understands the symptoms of memory loss and their effects. This attention to staff and care helps Silverado provide far more than assisted living - the Silverado experience gives the highest quality of life possible to those with memory conditions.
Activities, Amenities and Features
- Our Esprit program combines evidence-based Nexus® at Silverado brain health programming with active, experiential living at its best. Esprit offers a concierge-level service and purposeful social activities while focusing on independence. The foundation of Esprit is Nexus® at Silverado, a proven non-drug approach that has improved cognition, function and quality of life for many persons in the earlier stages of living with dementia.
- Nexus®, an innovative evidence-based program for early stage residents combining science and social engagement.
- Engaging, purpose-filled environment with a range of activities to appeal to residents' cognitive abilities and lifelong interests — clubs for cooking, gardening, wine tasting and more. The goal of all programs is to have fun, prevent boredom, boost confidence, develop friendships and provide opportunities for new experiences.
- Staff specially trained in the challenges of Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Lewy body and other types of dementia.
- Family involvement is a key factor in quality of life, so we don't have visiting hours and meals for visiting family are free.
- Large wooded area and a lake behind the community provide a relaxing view and a connection to the great outdoors.
Pricing at Silverado Southlake
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Silverado Southlake
- Do research
You said,"With more than 20 years of memory care expertise, we take pride in being a leader in our field." My family truly believed this when we made the difficult decision to move my dad into your...
- Not Happy
We moved my son into Silverado Southlake for help with cognitive memory care at the referral of A Place for Mom. In truth, I feel like they shouldn’t have taken him because they really did not have the resources...
- They Are Doing Great
My dad is doing great, it was a little adjustment at first but going good now. We love the facility. It is bright and airy and there is more for them to do. They were my favorite when touring. I like that they...
- See all 12 community reviews
Community Details at Silverado Southlake
Senior Housing Types Provided at Silverado Southlake
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.