Sandy Springs Place - PC
1260 Hightower Trail Atlanta GA 30350
Our goal is to help each resident thrive and flourish through a combination of care, amenities and fun. Amenities and activities include:
- Stunningly landscaped grounds which include walking paths, gardens and a koi pond
- Physical therapy room
- Beauty salon
- Cafe with always available coffee and snacks
- Private dining room for entertaining
- Poker and bridge clubs
- Community center with billiards table
- Happy hours
- Outings for shopping, dining and entertainment
- Themed dining days
- Annual Alzheimer's walk and fundraising
Our luxurious apartments are available in multiple sizes ranging from studio to two bed/two bath units. All apartments enjoy a view of gardens or landscaped areas. Apartments include private bathrooms, individual climate controls and kitchenettes with refrigerator and microwave. We understand that pets are part of the family and welcome them also.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Sandy Springs Place - PC Reviews
Fantastic staff; sincere, genuine, and very competent. Amazing job of drawing out what a parent needs through the adult child! Have done lots of research and I truly feel this is the best place for mom. Also,...
- We're working on making good changes
My dad is still adjusting to his move here, and the staff is working really hard to help him. He likes exploring his new surroundings , there is a great courtyard with a coe pond and they have remodeled the...
- Wonderful community
Everyone has been very nice. It's a good sized place that's very positive and bright. I've been to several other senior communities and I felt Sandy Springs was the best option for my mother.See all 6 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.