Sandy Springs Place - PC
1260 Hightower Trail Atlanta GA 30350
Our goal is to help each resident thrive and flourish through a combination of care, amenities and fun. Amenities and activities include:
- Stunningly landscaped grounds which include walking paths, gardens and a koi pond
- Physical therapy room
- Beauty salon
- Cafe with always available coffee and snacks
- Private dining room for entertaining
- Poker and bridge clubs
- Community center with billiards table
- Happy hours
- Outings for shopping, dining and entertainment
- Themed dining days
- Annual Alzheimer's walk and fundraising
Our luxurious apartments are available in multiple sizes ranging from studio to two bed/two bath units. All apartments enjoy a view of gardens or landscaped areas. Apartments include private bathrooms, individual climate controls and kitchenettes with refrigerator and microwave. We understand that pets are part of the family and welcome them also.
Pricing at Sandy Springs Place - PC
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Sandy Springs Place - PC
Immediately responsive and accommodating upon first contact. Friendly, welcoming atmosphere; very clean; many touches to make this feel like a community as well as a home for residents. Staff was universally...
this was the second place I toured and learned a lot from the community contact about facilities in general. Very much appreciate the honesty and information I learned. Memory Care residents are separated from...
- Sandy Springs Transformation to Great
We visited Sandy Springs Place in August after Enlivant took over the management. We went because of the value and the recommendation of the community relations director. They have transformed a good value...See all 8 community reviews
Community Details at Sandy Springs Place - PC
Senior Housing Types Provided at Sandy Springs Place - PC
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.