420 Reservoir Avenue Revere MA 02151
New Spring Senior Communities is a group of four unique Massachusetts assisted living communities managed by the distinguished management company Hallkeen, LLC.
We are proud to:
- provide affordable yet high quality senior housing to the seniors in the towns we serve.
- offer many creative programs to allow seniors of even modest means the ability to access our warm and caring way of life.
- make our communities extensions of the towns in which they're located so that our seniors remain connected to their friends, families and neighbors.
New Spring Senior Communities. Good Neighbors.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Prospect House Reviews
- Great Experience
My aunt moved in last week and she likes it. The staff has been super . They are taking her around and to activities to get used to her surroundings. The food is good. It was very hot when she first moved...
- pleasant visit/people/place
staff was friendly on my tour. Guests were delightful and engaging that I spoke with .Tour director knowledgeable .Also, I was sent periodic mailings about meetings/seminars in the area, not annoying sales...
- They were so helpful and encouraging with the transition. I would encourage people to check it out...
A fantastic place. They are really pleasant there. I cant believe that my aunt is getting involved. They were so helpful and encouraging with the transition. My aunt lived in a house for 85 years. They were...See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.