420 Reservoir Avenue Revere MA 02151
New Spring Senior Communities is a group of four unique Massachusetts assisted living communities managed by the distinguished management company Hallkeen, LLC.
We are proud to:
- provide affordable yet high quality senior housing to the seniors in the towns we serve.
- offer many creative programs to allow seniors of even modest means the ability to access our warm and caring way of life.
- make our communities extensions of the towns in which they're located so that our seniors remain connected to their friends, families and neighbors.
New Spring Senior Communities. Good Neighbors.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
My aunt moved in last week and she likes it. The staff has been super . They are taking her around and to activities to get used to her surroundings. The food is good. It was very hot when she first moved...
staff was friendly on my tour. Guests were delightful and engaging that I spoke with .Tour director knowledgeable .Also, I was sent periodic mailings about meetings/seminars in the area, not annoying sales...
They were so helpful and encouraging with the transition. I would encourage people to check it out...
A fantastic place. They are really pleasant there. I cant believe that my aunt is getting involved. They were so helpful and encouraging with the transition. My aunt lived in a house for 85 years. They were...See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.