Petani Haven Residential Care Facility for the Elderly
1840 Evergreen Street San Mateo CA 94401
Petani Haven RCFE is a senior group home located in one of the larger suburban areas of San Mateo, California. Inside San Mateo County, the area is best known for Silicon Valley. Being only twenty five minutes away from the hustle and bustle of down town of San Francisco, the area is a great place for residents to live. The various activities and events are perfect when family members and friends come to visit.
Petani Haven RCFE strives to provide the highest level of care of the senior residents while focuses on the needs of the individual in a secure, spacious group home setting. The caring, compassionate staff members are available any time of the day or night to keep all seniors comfortable and safe.
Along with meeting all the physical and medical necessities of each senior resident, our community focuses on encouraging seniors to participate in various activities located on and off site, including:
- Indoor and outdoor common areas to promote socialization with peers in a relaxing environment
- Access to devotional services onsite
- A beautician is available onsite
- Planned activities onsite to encourage participation
- An outdoors designated smoking area
- Meals prepared to meet the dietary needs of each resident
- Transportation available to appointments and other offsite events
We are proud of a vibrant, friendly community. Come join us for fun, rest and relaxation at Petani Haven RCFE.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.