Park View at Woodlawn
2020 Featherbed Ln Baltimore MD 21207
Park View at Woodlawn is located in the historical city of Baltimore, Baltimore County, MD. Those who enjoy the city lifestyle will certainly enjoy this wonder senior housing complex. Visit downtown Baltimore or the Inner Harbor, and everything in between, Living in this city will not disappoint.
Living at Park View at Woodlawn means you can live the city life in a very peaceful way. This beautiful facility, with landscaped lawns and modern apartments, is the perfect place to live out one's retirement years. A smoke-free community, Park View is conveniently located to shopping malls, health-care centers, museums and restaurants. Residents never run out of things to do living in this vibrant community.
Park View at Woodlawn features the following:
- Bright, spacious and modern apartments
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Parkview Bus line nearby
- Patio, lending library and wellness suite
- Diverse activity schedule to keep residents integrated with their neighbors
There's no doubt this 55 and older community has it all, including affordable rent. anyone looking to live in a community that allows one to embrace their independence, all while living among friends, should give Park View at Woodlawn a try.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.