Irvington Place Apartments
4025 W Frederick Ave Baltimore MD 21229
Irvington Place Apartments is a senior housing community nestled in the heart of historic Baltimore, Baltimore County, Maryland. Our attractive building is tucked into a quiet residential area full of parks, schools, and happy families. A short walk or ride brings you to numerous shops, churches, and recreational centers as well.
These senior apartments are targeted towards the more independent members of the 62+ club, so the staff primarily focuses on providing 24 hour maintenance services. If your heat gives out on a cold night, you can call for help even when it's 3 AM. Each unit is repaired and upgraded regularly to keep residents happy, healthy, and safe.
The features of Irvington Place Apartments go beyond just great maintenance services and well-designed floor plans. Extra amenities at this residence include:
- Both studio and one bedroom options to fit you needs and budget
- Easy to access elevator for residents with mobility challenges
- Open kitchen for all residents to share, located in the community room
- Laundry room with washers, dryers, and tables for folding
- Individual controls for heating and cooling located in each apartment
- A limited number of free and private parking spaces for car owners
- An access pad at the main entrance
Searching for a comfortable senior housing arrangement that respects both your privacy and independence. Consider joining us at Irvington Place Apartments to make new friends and enjoy everything Baltimore has to offer the lively older adult.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.