Oak Trace a CCRC
200 Village Drive Downers Grove IL 60516
For a little help with daily living activities, we provide Catered Living based on a personalized plan. We offer studios and suites, three meals daily, and a warm, friendly, neighborhood-like environment.
Professional caregivers assist with:
- Medication management
- Mobility To meet other health care needs, we offer:
- Long-term skilled nursing
- Respite care
- Pain management (palliative)
- Memory support
- Medicare-approved rehabilitative care, including physical, occupational and speech therapies Residents can enjoy their home in naturalistic surroundings on the partially wooded 40-acre campus. Features include a bird sanctuary, nature area, picnic pavilion, outdoor amphitheater, specialty gardens, pond, walking paths, and wildlife. Oak Trace's award-winning Project PEP Program on the campus gives residents of Oak Trace and the community-at-large a multitude of opportunities to use their talents to serve, create, learn and share their experiences and wisdom with others.
Owned and operated by Lifespace Communities, Inc., Oak Trace is part of a multi-state senior living system of renowned financial stability, industry-wide recognition and more than 35 years of service.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.