1300 Montreal Road Tucker GA 30084
Stop by for a tour today!
Pricing at Northlake Gardens
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Northlake Gardens
- Pleasantly surprised to date
I have been impressed with what I have seen. The facility is open and sunny and is well maintained. [Name removed] is always painting something to keep it nice. The only smells are good smells. All of...
- Bad and getting worse
Yes, Northlake Gardens is dated and a bit shabby. However, that's not the worst thing. The worst thing is the quality of the care. While a few of the care givers do seem to really care about the residents,...
- Would we have moved Mom to Northlake Gardens, knowing then what we know now? Definitely not.
We have had our mom at Northlake Gardens for only a few months but they have been difficult, stressful months. We were promised 24 hour care, in-room checks every 2 hours by a caregiver, prompt and efficient...
- See all 17 community reviews
Community Details at Northlake Gardens
Senior Housing Types Provided at Northlake Gardens
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.