6948 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia PA 19135
Northeast Residence is a senior living community located in Philadelphia, PA, home to over 1.5 million people. Philadelphia is a very large city known for great shops, stores, sporting events and shows. Residents who are active will be able to enjoy going for scenic walks, doing their shopping, going out to restaurants and shows and spending time with friends and family members.
Northeast Residence provides the highest level of care to our residents in a comfortable, home-like setting. Our seniors receive consistent around the clock care from professional staff members who work diligently day and night to meet their needs. At Northeast Residence, our licensed team of professionals handles every aspect of your loved one's care including activities, medications, laundry, housekeeping, all meals, transportation, appointments, and rehabilitation.
We are also a very social group that encourages dialog through planned outings with our residents and interaction through group events. Some of the available amenities, activities, and services that we have available in our development include:
- Apartments and rooms in different floor plans and layouts
- Nutritious well-balanced, chef-prepared meals in our dining room
- Comfortable lounge areas for reading and watching TV
- Indoor and outdoor common areas for events and gatherings
- Convenient bus line access to allow residents to travel on their own
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Transportation to and from appointments and events
We look forward to having your family member join us at Northeast Residence for relaxation, fun activities and group outings, and lots of new friends in our caring community.
Pricing at Northeast Residence
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Northeast Residence
Senior Housing Types Provided at Northeast Residence
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.