Nadege Adult Family Care Home
305 Vine Cliff Street Ruskin FL 33570
Nadege Adult Family Care Home is a residential group home located in the historic city of Ruskin, Florida, which is in Hillsborough County. The mainly agricultural area is widely known for the Cockroach Bay Aquatic Preserve. Ruskin is a wonderful place to live with a warm, friendly atmosphere for friends and family members to enjoy when visiting.
Nadege Adult Family Care Home is committed to providing all residents with the highest level of care in a charming, spacious group home setting. Our community is dedicated to keeping all seniors safe and secure. Our caring, compassionate staff members are available anytime of the day or night to ensure comfort.
Along with meeting all the physical and medical needs, our community focuses on keeping seniors engaged through socialization and participation with various amenities, including:
- Onsite and offsite activities to promote conversation in a vibrant social atmosphere
- Access to devotional services offsite to help promote socialization with peers and members of the local community
- Onsite devotional services available
- Both indoor and outdoor common areas for relaxing and socializing with friends
- A designated smoking area located outdoors
- Nutritionally based meals including vegetarian options to meet dietary needs of each resident
- Transportation available to appointments and offsite events
We are proud of our charming, vibrant community. We would like to take the time to personally invite you to join us for some rest, relaxation and fun at the Nadege Adult Family Care Home.
Pricing at Nadege Adult Family Care Home
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Nadege Adult Family Care Home
Senior Housing Types Provided at Nadege Adult Family Care Home
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.