Mayfield Retirement Center
460 Newell Hill Road Leesburg FL 34748
Mayfield Retirement Center is an assisted living community located in Leesburg, Florida. We offer a wide range of services to meet the needs of those in Leesburg and the surrounding area. Located off Rt. 460, we offer convenient access to the surrounding community, modern amenities, and incredible, compassionate staff.
At Mayfield Retirement Center, our goal is to provide you with compassionate care and support to ensure you live the high quality life you desire. Our team provides a range of services including independent living, assisted living, and both long term and short term care. We're here for all of your emotional and physical needs. Our team is well-experienced and dedicated to providing exceptional service in a peaceful, relaxing setting.
Our goal at Mayfield Retirement Center is to provide a comprehensive, supportive environment that's customized to meet your specific needs. To do this, we offer a wide range of support including amenities such as:
- Customized care plans to meet your unique needs
- Spacious rooms and living areas
- Various activities both indoors and outdoors
- Well maintained landscaping with walking paths
- Supportive services for providing you with medications
- Indoor common areas to meet with friends and family
- On-site devotional services
Our goal at Mayfield Retirement Center is to provide the highest level of care possible in an assisted living community setting. We know you'll find our community the ideal place to call home or to meet with your loved ones.
Pricing at Mayfield Retirement Center
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Mayfield Retirement Center
Senior Housing Types Provided at Mayfield Retirement Center
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.