105 Dries Road Reading PA 19605
Pricing at Maidencreek Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Maidencreek Place
- we cuold have never found a better place to live for my wife
me and my wife were told to look for a home for her to stay since I could no longer take of her needs. when we walked in she said this is the place I want to stay because it gives you a feel of home.no sooner...
- Feels Like Home
I toured Maidencreek Place about 6 months ago. I was impressed as soon as I walked through the door. [Removed], the sales leader held my hand the entire way. She was so kind and understanding. She related so...
- See all 12 community reviews
Community Details at Maidencreek Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Maidencreek Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.