Morris-Pace Personal Care
416 Reading Ave Reading PA 19611
Morris-Pace Personal Care is a senior living community located in Reading, PA, in Berks County, home to just over 90,000 people. Reading is known for the Bachman Pretzel factory and coal transportation on the Reading Railroad. Residents will be able to shop, run their errands, do banking, and go out to restaurants, sporting events and shows with friends and visiting family members.
Morris-Pace Personal Care provides the highest level of quality care and service to our seniors in a friendly, home-like environment. At Morris-Pace Personal Care, our team of professional workers is committed to giving your family member consistent care addressing every aspect of their daily needs including all appointments, rehabilitation, housekeeping, medications, transportation, laundry, activities, and all meals. Our seniors receive 24-hour consistent care from our helpful staff with any needs that they may have day or night.
We also like to keep our seniors socially engaged through events like outdoor parties, card games, movie night, and other ways to encourage interaction and dialog between among our residents. Some of the available activities, services, and amenities that we have in our community include:
- Spacious accommodations with different floor plans
- Three well-balanced meals with snacks at night
- A fun weekly activities schedule with events, birthdays and outings
- Shared indoor areas for games, parties and events
- A comfortable lounge area to relax in, play games and watch movies
- A hair stylist/beautician for weekly hair appointments
- Weekly Housekeeping and laundry services
We would love to have your family member join us at Morris-Pace Personal Care for shared activities, relaxing times, fun group events, and new friends in our caring development.
Housing Types Provided
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.