Magnolias of Lancaster
1870 Roherstown Rd Lancaster PA 17601
- Purposefully designed environment, including interior and exterior walking paths, way-finding cues and a home-like setting
- All exterior doors alarmed at all times
- Neighborhoods designed for small groups of residents help to regulate stimulation and create familiarity
- Exterior living spaces include enclosed courtyards and patios
- Holistic approach; specific staff are responsible for assisting with all aspects of an individual's needs
- Training designed to assist staff in managing difficult behaviors and work effectively with the memory impaired
- Life Enrichment and Memory Support Programs
Pricing at Magnolias of Lancaster
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Magnolias of Lancaster
- First Choice Magnolias of Lancaster
I live in Malvern, 48 miles away. I go to visit my wife every day. My three goals for her are Healthy, Safe and Happy. She is all of these thanks to the most caring group of people I have ever seen. I found...
- Good, but Some Small Issues
I toured Magnolias while looking for living options for my husband. It seemed like a good community, and one that I could have chosen. The staff appeared very involved and patient. There were two factors in...
- Very Caring and Homey with a Wonderful Dog
This is a good community for my mother. The staff is caring and attentive. They are dedicated to respecting the individuality and dignity of each resident. Her room is large with a beautiful view. My mother...
- See all 14 community reviews
Community Details at Magnolias of Lancaster
Senior Housing Types Provided at Magnolias of Lancaster
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.