424 Dean Ln Gardendale AL 35071
We strive to make our community feel like home from the first time you walk in our doors. We have a variety of customizable living units with several floor plans that are sure to meet your needs and wishes. As a resident at Magnolia Village, you can choose how quiet or active you want your days to be. We offer fun activities every day, ranging from art classes to physical fitness experiences and educational opportunities.
Residents enjoy a long list of onsite amenities as well as scheduled transportation to the local mall for shopping and dining. Onsite amenities include:
- Restaurant style dining with private dining options for visiting guests
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Private balconies and porches with beautiful views
- Housekeeping services
- Wireless internet
- Comfortable common areas complete with a fireplace for colder days
- Cable television
Magnolia Village is the perfect place to call home for this next chapter of your life. Come visit us today.
Pricing at Magnolia Village
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Magnolia Village
- Staff and nurses are inconsistent...
Though the location is great, we have run into a few issues since moving my loved one into this facility. Our primary concern is the fact that what the nurses and staff tell me are very inconsistent with what...
- Outstanind Care
I am happy with the care here. The staff is very nice and caring. The community is small and I liked the atmosphere in this community. They do offer a lot of great activities. The value and the care at this...
Community Details at Magnolia Village
Senior Housing Types Provided at Magnolia Village
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.