Lionwood Senior Living
12525 N Pennsylvania Ave Oklahoma City OK 73120
· Several floor plans ranging from studios to two-bedroom/two bath apartments
· All-inclusive rates
· No buy-in or long term lease required, strictly month to month rental
· Kitchens in all apartments with full size refrigerators and microwaves
· Emergency response system located in all apartments, monitored 24 hours a day
· Three delicious meals every day prepared by our Executive Chef
· A Featured Entrée of the Day as well as many alternatives available
· Daily social and recreational programs organized by a full time Activity Director
· Free transportation for activities, errands, medical appointments & shopping
· On-site healthcare & rehabilitation services available
For more information about Lionwood please visit.
Pricing at Lionwood Senior Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Lionwood Senior Living
It is fantastic home. I love living here and all the people are nice, helpful and thoughtful. Certainly a home I would recommend.
- Love It
I live at Lionwood and everyone is so nice and good to me. They even took me to basketball game!
- A little bit of Heaven on Earth
I moved to Lionwood on May 31, 2016. I have experienced nothing but heaven on earth! I am most excited about the three meals a day, housekeeping, and all bills being paid. The staff has been exceptionally helpful,...See all 44 community reviews
Community Details at Lionwood Senior Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Lionwood Senior Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.