Legend at Tulsa Hills
701 W 71st St Tulsa OK 74132
At Legend, we honor each resident's independence, personal choices and dignity. Visit us for a tour, and you'll see how our combination of a beautiful residential setting along with the caring, helpful staff at Legend is just the right choice for your housing or service needs.
Every design feature of Legend at Tulsa Hills is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve. The strength of our design arises from our long careful study of the ideal environment for helping seniors maximize their independence and enjoyment of individually chosen lifestyles.
You'll feel at home in this elegant and beautifully landscaped residential setting.
- Elegant homestyle architecture
- Porte Cochere — providing covered access to front entrance
- Landscaped enclosed courtyard
Designed with the comforts of home and engineered with the functionality to support independence.
- Distinctive one and two bedroom apartment styles, some with private patios
- Kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, sink and cabinetry
- Large bathroom with curbless shower
- Emergency call system with speaker response
- Telephone and cable TV connections
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Photocell night light in bathroom
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
- Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
- Harmony Day Spa featuring a full-service salon, massage therapy and whirlpool spa
- Restaurant-style dining at the Oak Leaf
- Main Street Cafe for morning coffee, all-day snacks and your favorite TV show or news on the big screen
- Host a family gathering in the Country Kitchen
- Common Living Room, Game Room and Library
- Oscar's Theater for movies and entertainment
Pricing at Legend at Tulsa Hills
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Legend at Tulsa Hills
- Would not recommend
Would not recommend this facility.
- Do not put your family here
This is the worst place to put anyone you care about. The level of care is terrible and the quality of the food is awful. The manager of the facility is rude and unprofessional. Nurse aides are not responding...
- So far, so good!
There are things that are very good, and things that are not so much. I have no comparison because this is the only place we have experience with. I do see a lot of positives. The facility is clean and that...
- See all 9 community reviews
Community Details at Legend at Tulsa Hills
Senior Housing Types Provided at Legend at Tulsa Hills
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.