Legend at Tulsa Hills
701 W 71st St Tulsa OK 74132
At Legend, we honor each resident's independence, personal choices and dignity. Visit us for a tour, and you'll see how our combination of a beautiful residential setting along with the caring, helpful staff at Legend is just the right choice for your housing or service needs.
Every design feature of Legend at Tulsa Hills is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve. The strength of our design arises from our long careful study of the ideal environment for helping seniors maximize their independence and enjoyment of individually chosen lifestyles.
You'll feel at home in this elegant and beautifully landscaped residential setting.
- Elegant homestyle architecture
- Porte Cochere — providing covered access to front entrance
- Landscaped enclosed courtyard
Designed with the comforts of home and engineered with the functionality to support independence.
- Distinctive one and two bedroom apartment styles, some with private patios
- Kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, sink and cabinetry
- Large bathroom with curbless shower
- Emergency call system with speaker response
- Telephone and cable TV connections
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Photocell night light in bathroom
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
- Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
- Harmony Day Spa featuring a full-service salon, massage therapy and whirlpool spa
- Restaurant-style dining at the Oak Leaf
- Main Street Cafe for morning coffee, all-day snacks and your favorite TV show or news on the big screen
- Host a family gathering in the Country Kitchen
- Common Living Room, Game Room and Library
- Oscar's Theater for movies and entertainment
Pricing at Legend at Tulsa Hills
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Legend at Tulsa Hills
The staff at the Legend at Tulsa hills are friendly and the place is clean. The main thing is that I wish they had rooms that were wheelchair accessible. It is hard for my loved one to do certain things because...
- Not Exactly What She Wanted
The tour I had went very well. They were very helpful with good information about the community. They were on time and terrific. However the rooms did not have enough space on their wall for her pictures that...
- The food is good and it is served restaurant style!!
The staff is very friendly, however I would like to see more encouragement of residents to participate in the daily activities. There is only one registered nurse and one LPN on staff. The community is clean...See all 5 community reviews
Community Details at Legend at Tulsa Hills
Senior Housing Types Provided at Legend at Tulsa Hills
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.