Legacy at Clover Blossom
100 McAuley Dr Rochester NY 14610
The lifestyle at The Legacy at Clover Blossom frees you from the day-to-day concerns of home ownership. Here you’ll enjoy privacy and independence in your own well-appointed apartment or villa townhome while delighting in delicious and wholesome Executive Chef-prepared meals in our elegant dining room.
Heartfelt smiles and light-filled, beautifully furnished spaces greet you as you enter our vibrant community. Take a dip in our spa-like, year-round, 85-degree indoor swimming pool, feel the crunch of fall leaves underfoot as you stroll along the half mile nature trail, or relax on your balcony or patio to the gentle sound of the courtyard waterfall.
Always safe and secure, you can enjoy your daily routine and relax in the newfound comforts of The Legacy’s distinctive amenities and services:
• Fine dining that includes continental breakfast and award-winning Executive Chef-prepared dinners seven days a week
• Scheduled transportation to appointments, shopping, and entertainment
• The Legacy’s signature Living Very Well opportunities and activities for enrichment of the mind, body, and soul
• Weekly housekeeping
• Fitness center and 85 degree year-round indoor swimming pool
• Beauty salon/barber shop
• On-campus chaplain and interfaith chapel
• Well-stocked library with internet access
• Private dining room for special occasions
• Furnished guest suites
• Concierge service
• In-house communication channel for Legacy-related updates
• Convenient and complimentary laundry facilities
• Free and ample parking
At The Legacy everything is included in your monthly rent—there is no endowment or entrance fee. And small pets are always welcome, too!
Whether you are looking for senior living communities in the Town of Brighton, NY, or retirement communities in the greater Rochester, New York area, Legacy at Clover Blossom offers the opportunities, amenities, and services to support you in living very well every day.
With easy accessibility from I-490 and I-590, we hope you’ll schedule a visit and come see us soon. We’d love to meet you!
Pricing at Legacy at Clover Blossom
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Legacy at Clover Blossom
- Very good senior living community
We were at Legacy Clover Blossom for 3 months respite care. Great community, very clean, friendly and flexible staff, amazing food service, very spacious and homey place. We were in a studio apartment, that...
The tour went great and we are moving forward and working out the [removed] Thank you for your help and recommendation [name removed]!
Very nice facility. The staff was very knowledgeable and gave us a wonderful tour
- See all 5 community reviews
Community Details at Legacy at Clover Blossom
Senior Housing Types Provided at Legacy at Clover Blossom
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.