The Summit at Brighton a CCRC
2000 Summit Circle Dr Rochester NY 14618
- Carefree independent senior living in a beautiful park-like setting with first-class services, amenities and award-winning architecture since 1998.
- A variety of apartment styles and spacious, richly decorated common areas for those seeking social interaction or thoughtful inspiration.
- Financial peace of mind—Rochester's only independent living community that protects you from rising health care costs with Life Care—even if your needs increase, your costs do not.
- Professional, caring, attentive staff who value the community and its residents.
- A welcoming kinship for residents of every faith.
You're also invited to visit us — to see the community, meet the residents and talk with us about independent senior living at The Summit.
We are located in the town of Brighton near the Erie Canal, Retail Shopping, Local Restaurants and library to name a few.
Pricing at The Summit at Brighton a CCRC
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at The Summit at Brighton a CCRC
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Summit at Brighton a CCRC
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.