Heritage Woods of Chicago
2800 West Fulton Chicago IL 60612
Heritage Woods of Chicago is an affordable assisted living community exclusively designed for low income seniors 65 or older. Fully certified by the Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Living, Heritage Woods is located on the west side of Chicago. Heritage Woods is a lovely place to call home, and a wonderful place for family and friends to visit.
Our team of on-site healthcare professionals are committed to keeping residents safe and comfortable, while encouraging independent living and socialization with the peace of mind of supportive care. Heritage Woods of Chicago is proud to offer the benefits of fully furnished or unfurnished residential apartments with the reassurance of personal assistance, support services and opportunities for socialization. In addition, we offer numerous amenities and activities to encourage all residents to become involved, including:
- Lobby and lounges for visits with friends and family
- Spacious dining rooms offering three meals a day plus snacks
- Planned activities both on-site and off-site
- On-site library, beauty and barber salons
- 24-hour trained staff on-site
- Prescribed therapeutic diets
- Medication set-up, reminders and assistance
Heritage Woods of Chicago is an inviting, comfortable, and affordable place to call home. We invite you to join us and learn more about affordable assisted living in Chicago.
Pricing at Heritage Woods of Chicago
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Heritage Woods of Chicago
Senior Housing Types Provided at Heritage Woods of Chicago
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.