HarborChase of Sarasota
5311 Proctor Road Sarasota FL 34233
HarborChase is an assisted living and memory care community located in sunny Sarasota, Sarasota County, Florida. The first thing that residents and visitors notice about this community is the beautifully landscaped grounds and pleasant architecture. HarborChase is in an established residential area conveniently located near I-75 and with close access to Highway 41, downtown, and the beaches. Sarasota is located on the Southwest coast of Florida just south of Tampa Bay. The area is renowned for its culture and beautiful beaches.
HarborChase offers a dedicated, highly trained, and committed staff who offer 24-hour care for all residents. We have a memory care community, which means that we offer unique services to residents who are facing memory challenges such as dementia and Alzheimer's disorder. This special community offers structured activities that offer independence, fulfill, and enrich our residents' lives. Residents of HarborChase can enjoy a plethora of activities and amenities available, including:
- Apartments that offer all of the comforts of home
- Cleaning, laundry, and housekeeping services
- Personalized services
- A diverse Life Enrichment Program
- Cultural events and group activities
- Restaurant-style dining and a constantly evolving menu created by experienced chefs
- Field trips to the local art galleries and beaches
- Dedicated memory care program
At HarborChase, we are proud of the relaxing atmosphere and enriching programs for residents. We offer a feeling of independence and all of the comforts of home.
Pricing at HarborChase of Sarasota
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of HarborChase of Sarasota
- After a 7 day stay and fee of $ 8270,00 we did not receive any money back!!!!
After my husband was a resident for 7 days, I received zero return on my payment of $8270.00. He was so unhappy there that I moved him to Aravilla and he and our family are so happy we did.
- Aftermath of Hurricane Irma
During the recent Hurricane Irma I was privileged to observe first hand how the extremely dedicated Care Partners and caring Management Staff made the most of every opportunity to insure the health, safety...
- Mom's comfort
The care at this community is great. We like the staff and the cleanliness of the community. The menu is nice and very appealing. The staff does try and get her to participate. We would recommend the care and...See all 11 community reviews
Community Details at HarborChase of Sarasota
Senior Housing Types Provided at HarborChase of Sarasota
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.