Gross AFC #4
1417 W Vienna Rd Clio MI 48420
Gross AFC #4 is an assisted living community located in Clio, Michigan. The suburban area of Flint, Clio is the perfect place to live and socialize. The welcoming atmosphere is inviting for family and friends to visit at any time of the year.
Gross AFC#4 is designed to provide an apartment style community with the safety and security of a well-trained staff. The 24 hour onsite caring, compassionate staff can aid in medication assistance, housekeeping and meal preparation. The assisted living micro community has nurses on staff and a doctor who is on call to help with any medical needs. The trained medical staff helps in providing a sense of safety while promoting independence in each of the residents.
In addition to meeting all the physical and medical needs of the residents, the assisted living community encourages activities though the variety of amenities, including:
- Various onsite activities
- Devotional services provided onsite and offsite to meet all the needs of the residents
- An outdoor common area to encourage socializing with old and new friends
- An on-site beautician
- Activities and outings offsite to encourage participation
- Indoor common area to provide a relaxing and enjoyable setting
- Designated outdoor smoking area
Gross AFC #4 promotes independence while providing individualized care in a relaxing and comfortable environment. The promotion of fun activities will help the resident feel part of the community at Gross AFC #4.
Pricing at Gross AFC #4
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Gross AFC #4
Community Details at Gross AFC #4
Senior Housing Types Provided at Gross AFC #4
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.