Fox Trail Assisted Living at Deptford
1674 Delsea Drive Deptford NJ 08096
We personalize your activities, as well as your day-to-day care according to your preferences and needs. Our multiple service and care options include:
- Registered Nurse available 24 hours a day
- Respite and short term care
- Well-being and chronic disease monitoring
- Assistance with daily activities and medications
- Transportation for both medical appointments and other errands
- Emergency response system monitored by staff at all times
- Our community offers a small, single-story intimate environment that is wheelchair and walker friendly
- Pet friendly living
We have activities to suit every interest and ability level. Resident favorites include:
- Garden club
- Jackpot bingo games
- Special celebrations for birthdays and anniversaries
- Live music
- Card club
Our residents are encouraged to stay active and we provide exercise classes, a walking club and trips for shopping and dining out.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Fox Trail Assisted Living at Deptford Reviews
Well kept and clean facility. Staff truly seemed to care about the well being of residents. Very informative meeting.
I would give this a fair rating for assisted living; however, for memory care, I would rate it poor. It's a small facility, two buildings containing a total of 48 units. There is no secure area for dementia...
- Large entrance fee!
The community was very clean but the rooms were very small. The staff that offered the tour was very knowledgeable and able to answer all of my questions. They offered activities that the residents seemed to...See all 12 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.