Fairwinds - Woodward Park
9525 N. Fort Washington Rd. Fresno CA 93730
You may want to ring the full-time concierge to book your tickets to the theater, set up your tee time at Fort Washington Golf Course, or walk your lovable furry friend. Maybe today's the day you start your very own fitness routine with our full-time personal trainer. Perhaps you'll take the private town car down to Riverpark Shopping Center or Sierra Vista Mall. Then you may choose to meet a friend back in the cafe/bistro for a Cafe Latte, or simply enjoy the serenity and privacy of your beautifully-appointed apartment home.
When it's time for supper, you won't find boring buffet lines or the same old meals every day. You'll enjoy a true restaurant dining experience with menu entrees such as filet mignon, flame-broiled salmon and shrimp scampi, expertly prepared with the very best seasonal and healthy ingredients by our executive chef. Relax afterwards in the library or start up a rousing game of bowling on the Nintendo Wii.
And if you need a little assistance in your day-to-day life we offer that too, with our assisted living services. Truly, you will find that at Fairwinds — Woodward Park, It's More Than Retirement. It's Five-Star Fun. Come see us today. We can't wait to show you around and get to know your idea of what a Five-Star Fun retirement looks like.
- Three-story building with elevators
- Private dining room for family and guests
- Elegant dining room
- Full-time program supervisor
- Living room with fireplace
- Heated, outdoor swimming pool
- Activity room
- Spa room
- Full-service salon
- Wellness center
- Computer center with Internet access
- Game room
- Off-street parking
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Raised areas for gardening
- Private mailboxes
- town car
- 25-passenger, air-conditioned bus
- Staff available 24 hours a day
- Spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom apartment homes
- Emergency communication system
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Window coverings
- Fully-equipped kitchens
- Fire sprinkler system
- Smoke detector
- Weekly housekeeping services provided
- Walk-in showers
- Individually controlled heating and Air-conditioning
- Washer and dryer (in two-bedroom apartments)
- Expanded cable TV
Pricing at Fairwinds - Woodward Park
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Fairwinds - Woodward Park
- Fairwinds Could Improve Dining/Food Services
I love the location of Fairwinds. My apartment is nice and quiet and employees are friendly and helpful. I rated Fairwinds overall 2 1/2 stars because of the dining/food experiences I’ve received. You never...
- Personal opinion's
This facility does not have back-up personnel for absent helpers. Management doe's not listen to constructive suggestions.
This is a nice place. I might consider it.
- See all 28 community reviews
Community Details at Fairwinds - Woodward Park
Senior Housing Types Provided at Fairwinds - Woodward Park
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.