2357 Mack Road Fairfield OH 45014
At Fairfield Place, we are dedicated to partnering with residents to create a personalized and effective care plan that is regularly reviewed, ensuring we are meeting the changing needs of each and every resident. Social life is an integral part of our community and we host a variety of events and activities to engage our residents, mentally and physically. In addition to a vibrant social calendar, we also provide:
- Full service dining services
- A trained staff on-site around the clock
- Personal housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication management
- Beautiful outdoor areas including a courtyard and garden
- A home-like environment designed for the needs of residents
- Assistance with personal needs and activities of daily living
We can't wait to welcome you to the Fairfield Place family!
Pricing at Fairfield Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Fairfield Place
- Overall great facility
I feel the communication between staff members is lacking. Beds don't get changed and bathroom in her room doesn't get cleaned when she has an accident in a timely manner. Overall cleanliness is...
Very nice facility, location is accessible and quiet. Staff is very friendly and more wheelchair accessible in the living area. Cost is a little higher than last place I toured but they are capable of handling...
This facility was a front-runner from the start. Especially like the lockdown feature and the fact that they want the residents to stay through all stages of their life. Really love the small, homey feel....
- See all 37 community reviews
Community Details at Fairfield Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Fairfield Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.