2357 Mack Road Fairfield OH 45014
At Fairfield Place, we are dedicated to partnering with residents to create a personalized and effective care plan that is regularly reviewed, ensuring we are meeting the changing needs of each and every resident. Social life is an integral part of our community and we host a variety of events and activities to engage our residents, mentally and physically. In addition to a vibrant social calendar, we also provide:
- Full service dining services
- A trained staff on-site around the clock
- Personal housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication management
- Beautiful outdoor areas including a courtyard and garden
- A home-like environment designed for the needs of residents
- Assistance with personal needs and activities of daily living
We can't wait to welcome you to the Fairfield Place family!
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
This location is special because of the people they employ. The entire Staff is compassionate and shows a genuine concern for the residents. It is a beautiful location that is well maintained and cared for...
We were not very impressed with our experience with this community. The tour went well, the apartments looked very nice. When we talked with the financial guy, her was not very willing to work with us. The...
My loved one has recently made the move into this community and so far everything has been going well for her. The staff have all been wonderful to work and I am comfortable with the care they are providing....See all 18 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.