Elmcroft of West Knoxville
8024 Gleason Drive Knoxville TN 37919
Elmcroft of West Knoxville is an intimate, senior living community designed to provide optimal comfort, care and privacy. Some features include:
- Private and shared assisted living and memory care apartments
- Charming, home-like community settings
- Common areas for socializing, dining and entertaining
- Easy access for those with limited mobility
- Best Friends memory care program
- Signature Programming: Vitality Club, Walking Tall, and Second Wind Dreams
Our carefully selected and trained staff are equipped to assist residents with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, and management of medications. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks, residents are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. Each assisted living and memory care resident has the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we're always there to provide support should they need it.
Pricing at Elmcroft of West Knoxville
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Elmcroft of West Knoxville
- Stay away
When you first arrive, Everyone is nice. Then once you move In, it takes forever to get help. It seems as though they are short staffed constantly. The food is horrible. The kitchen help doesn’t know what they...
Looked very nice. Was clean and well kept. Everyone was friendly. We are just beginning our search, so have little other comparisons at this time.
- Strong program!
My loved one's stay is going very well! The staff are sure to take great care of my loved one, and the housekeeping staff are sure to keep the facility well maintained. They have an ample dining room and...See all 23 community reviews
Community Details at Elmcroft of West Knoxville
Senior Housing Types Provided at Elmcroft of West Knoxville
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.