Douglas Residential Care
5332 E. Greenmeadow Rd. Long Beach CA 90808
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Douglas Residential Care Reviews
- Beware...if you have to pull out middle of the month!!
Care was OK. They refused to return half the money to my moms estate.( Just like a used car dealer).. You will be charged for every little thing ..Mom was over sedated..Please make sure you read the contract....
- Great Care for My Husband
My husband is there. He doesn't participate in the activities because of the condition that he's in. They do as much as they can with him. I like the care that they give him. It's a small place...
- Place is cramped with no ce...
Place is cramped with no central air. Manager could not give firm prices. Could not accommodate both parents.See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.