Rise N' Shine Villa
3351 McNab Avenue Long Beach CA 90808
Rise N' Shine Villa
Rise N' Shine Villa is a senior care home located in Long Beach city, CA in Los Angeles County. Located in a serene environment, Long Beach City is a suitable area for a family to stay and entertain visitors. It has a clear access from the tarmacked roads and the land scape is marked with unmatched beauty. The lustrous neighborhood and its ever green nature make it attractive and enjoyable during all the seasons.
Rise N' Shine Villa has a loving, caring, dedicated and committed staff that diligently serves the unique needs of the group home setting. We are guided by principles that emphasize on quality and value for service to make your stay as comfortable and quality as possible. We also have fulltime, compassionate, kind and caring medical specialists to attend to our community to ensure maximum health, safety and comfort.
The residential care home has access to many social amenities that include;
- Quiet, discreet and peaceful courtyard
- A good staff member who are well skilled
- Multiple dining options for families
- Religious services for many denominations
- Well furnished staff with large living room
- Library with a large book selection
With this kind of freedom, comfort, independence and relaxation, you cannot afford to miss the site and feel of the Rise N' Shine Villa. It is unmatched to any. Join us to feel the experience.
Pricing at Rise N' Shine Villa
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Rise N' Shine Villa
Senior Housing Types Provided at Rise N' Shine Villa
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.