Devon House Senior Living
1930 Bevin Drive Allentown PA 18103
Nestled in a park like setting close to South Mail, DevonHouse Senior Living offers onsite professional nursing care 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and a variety of social, spiritual, and educational activities. Exceptional private and companion accommodations are available.
Our courteous and conscientious staff and convivial, home like environment encourage DevonHouse residents to be as active and independent as they wish.
What makes DevonHouse so special:
- All inclusive rates; no levels of care charges.
- Licensed professional nurses on site 24 hours each day, seven days a week, providing a higher
degree of personal assurance for each resident.
- Marvelous meals and varied selections, all directed by a professional, senior living food and beverage firm, CURA Hospitality.
- Hospitality and customer service are our focus.
Available Clinical Services
- On site physical, occupational, speech and respiratory therapies.
- Specialties in Parkinson's Disease Management; Diabetes Management; Coumadin Management; and, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
- Registered Dietician directed therapeutic diets.
Our Services and Amenities
- A dynamic arts and entertainment program.
- Complementary and unlimited transportation.
- Electronic medication management.
- Independent, uninterrupted, total electric service when electric public utility service is lost.
- Wander guard security for residents with memory loss.
- Personal Care Plus - special additional hands on personal care.
DevonHouse Senior Living Where Excellence is a Habit
Pricing at Devon House Senior Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Devon House Senior Living
- A good experience!
My mother is doing very well since her move. I would recommend this community for assisted living because we have had a good experience with them so far. They have a lot of activities and entertainment constantly....
- Good Experience with Community, Would Return if Needed
My mother has moved back home, but her experience with this community was a nice one. I knew she was safe, and in good hands. They provided her with great care. The only issue I had was that there was an urine...
- Devon house very nice
The sale person [Removed] called me right away to help me with finding me a place for a short term palace for my dad. I had my dad come with me to check the pace out. He was please with the size of his room....
- See all 6 community reviews
Community Details at Devon House Senior Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Devon House Senior Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.