Mount Trexler Manor
5201 Saint Josephs Road Limeport PA 18060
Mount Trexler Manor is a senior living community located in Limeport, PA, in Lehigh County. Known for its historic baseball stadium, Limeport is an unincorporated community on the Saucon Creek in the Lower Milford Township area. Residents who enjoy small towns will be able to take quiet walks to get their exercise and enjoy nature, do their shopping at local stores, or relax in the comfort of our community.
Mount Trexler Manor provides the highest level of quality care and service to our residents in a relaxed, home-like setting. At Mount Trexler Manor, our qualified team of professional staff works around the clock ensuring your family member receives consistent care in every aspect of their daily needs including all meals, medications, transportation, laundry, activities, rehabilitation, housekeeping, and all appointments. Our staff is available 24-hours a day to help with any needs that your relative may have.
We are also a very fun community that likes to keep our residents engaged through activities like card games, movie night, outdoor parties, and other ways to encourage social interaction and open dialog. A few of the available amenities, activities, and services that we offer include:
- Spacious accommodations for 90 residents
- Three well-balanced meals and snacks
- Trips to the local fruit orchard, movie nights and shopping trips
- A spacious indoor area for birthday celebrations, parties and events
- A relaxing sitting area for games and TV
- Hobby groups to build peer relationships
- Housekeeping and laundry services
We would like for you to bring your family member to join us at Mount Trexler Manor for a host of fun activities, relaxing times, group outings, and new friends in our caring development.
Pricing at Mount Trexler Manor
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Mount Trexler Manor
Senior Housing Types Provided at Mount Trexler Manor
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.