Court Street Village West
700 East Court Street Flint MI 48503
Court Street Village West offers seniors a comfortable retreat with private, comfortable surroundings. Designed for active adults age 55 and over, our community promotes a laid-back lifestyle that allows residents the time and energy to continue pursuing their careers, hobbies and interests without the hassle and stress of home ownership and maintenance. We have a professional management team and a highly skilled maintenance team, ensuring that we offer outstanding service and support to each resident of our community.
At Court Street Village West, we are set apart by the wide range of services and amenities that we offer our residents. Some of our features include:
- Conveniently located near many of the area's dining, shopping and entertainment venues
- Situated in a quiet residential neighborhood surrounded by lush landscaping and mature trees
- Comfortable outdoor common areas and courtyards
At Court Street Village West, our residents enjoy a low maintenance lifestyle that allows them the time and freedom to pursue their hobbies and interests. We are proud of our beautiful community, and we look forward to having you join us.
Pricing at Court Street Village West
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Court Street Village West
Senior Housing Types Provided at Court Street Village West
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.