Court Street Village
800 East Court Street Flint MI 48503
Court Street Village offers seniors a comfortable and affordable retreat that is situated among mature trees and beautiful landscaping. Our community is designed with adults age 55 and over in mind, offering a relaxing environment with a laid-back and low maintenance style of living. We have an onsite professional management team and an experienced maintenance team, ensuring that we provide a high quality of customer service for our residents.
At Court Street Village, our residents enjoy a vibrant community with a wide array of services and amenities, including:
- Conveniently located near many of the region's dining, shopping and entertainment venues
- One- and two-bedroom apartments offered with various floorplans, allowing you to choose the floorplan that will best suit your needs and lifestyle
- Situated in a quiet residential neighborhood surrounded by lush landscaping and mature trees
- Comfortable outdoor common areas and courtyards
- Complimentary transportation
At Court Street Village, seniors enjoy a high quality of life where they can continue pursuing their hobbies and interests while making new friends. We are proud of the quality of our community, and we look forward to having you join us.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.