Brookdale Grand Blanc
5080 Baldwin Road Holly MI 48442
At Brookdale Grand Blanc, everything about our community is designed to help residents feel comfortable and at home from their first day with us. Our community has a cozy library where residents can choose from a wide variety of books, including large print books and audio. Our living room is warm and welcoming, encouraging people to socialize, entertain and get to know each other on a deeper level.
Brookdale Grand Blanc boasts a well trained staff committed to meeting needs as they arise while encouraging independence, protecting privacy and respecting the dignity of all residents. Each resident receives a highly personalized care plan that is regularly reviewed for accuracy and to address any changing needs. Other services offered at Brookdale Grand Blanc include
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming and hygiene
- Escort services to meals and activities
- Full service dining plan with three balanced meals served daily and snacks available
- Personal housekeeping and laundry services performed regularly
- Professional nurses on call around the clock and a well-trained staff on-site 24 hours a day
- Medication management and assistance
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Care and comfort
We toured this community for care and the staff were helpful. Alot of turn over on caretakers .The community was clean and the atmosphere was nice. They offer a good variety of healthy meals. They activities...
Adjustment Process, but My Mother is in Good Hands Overall
My mother is still taking some time to adjust with her move to this community. However, I do feel satisfied with her move here. It is a nice community with kind people. They have a very good staff, and they...
I would never recommend this place to anyone they are the absolute worse company to work with. My dad had the worse quality of care possible by the people at this place. They only have one skilled nurse that...See all 29 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.