Copper Springs Senior Living
3570 East Amity Meridian ID 83642
At Copper Springs Senior Living, our residents enjoy high quality care services and a strong sense of community. Our Montessori-based approach to care allows residents to thrive, receiving personalized care services in a supportive environment that meets physical, spiritual and social needs. We are proud of our involvement in the local community, engaging residents in volunteer and intergenerational programs the enrich the lives of residents and our larger Meridian community.
Our services and amenities work together to provide residents an exceptional senior living experience. They include:
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services with daily housekeeping check-ins
- Three home-cooked meals served daily in our dining room
- Around the clock access to a compassionate and dedicated staff
- Licensed nurses available at all times
- Engaging activities that enrich the lives of residents
- Scheduled transportation services
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Copper Springs Senior Living Reviews
- Too Much Like a Hospital
I toured here for my loved one, but I did not care for this community. It felt too much like a facility or a hospital. It was a clean place, and the staff were nice, but I just knew that it would not be a good...
- Good food, Lots of Activities
Copper Springs has been good, overall. When we first moved in, we had some issues with lack of communication on the part of the staff, but we had a meeting with them. Since the meeting, it seems they are making...
- From My View
There was nothing wrong when my husband had the tour. Everything was suitable accept he preferred another community over them. He felt the staff treated their role as just workers and not as a profession.See all 15 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.