Copper Springs Senior Living
3570 East Amity Meridian ID 83642
At Copper Springs Senior Living, our residents enjoy high quality care services and a strong sense of community. Our Montessori-based approach to care allows residents to thrive, receiving personalized care services in a supportive environment that meets physical, spiritual and social needs. We are proud of our involvement in the local community, engaging residents in volunteer and intergenerational programs the enrich the lives of residents and our larger Meridian community.
Our services and amenities work together to provide residents an exceptional senior living experience. They include:
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services with daily housekeeping check-ins
- Three home-cooked meals served daily in our dining room
- Around the clock access to a compassionate and dedicated staff
- Licensed nurses available at all times
- Engaging activities that enrich the lives of residents
- Scheduled transportation services
Pricing at Copper Springs Senior Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Copper Springs Senior Living
- Dementia resident well taken care of.
The nurses at Copper Springs are working really hard to balance my husbands medicines, doing a good job. The food is great. Right now they are a little understaffed but the residence still do not lack for...
- Like a home away from home
They were very kind to my husband made sure he was taken care of..
- Staff is nice but they are short handed
Everyone at this facility has been wonderful to my brother. They are really nice and the CNA’s have been great. It is a new facility and looks fairly nice. They do have a lot of activities including trips to...
- See all 22 community reviews
Community Details at Copper Springs Senior Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Copper Springs Senior Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.