Cooper Mountain Adult Care Home
11233 SW 175th Avenue Beaverton OR 97007
Cooper Mountain Adult Care Home is a residential care home located in the tranquil city of Beaverton, Oregon, which is in Washington County. Our small community was named one of the best places to live in the state. Beaverton is a wonderful place to live with an inviting atmosphere for everyone to enjoy when visiting.
Cooper Mountain Adult Care Home focuses on giving seniors with the highest level of care by providing all the daily essentials in a spacious, gorgeous group home setting. Our community strives to meet each senior resident's individual needs in a safe and secure environment with wander alert system provided for those seniors who may need extra attention. Our caring, compassionate staff professionals are available any time to keep all seniors safe and comfortable, no matter the time.
Along with meeting each resident's physical and medical essentials, our community is active and encourages all seniors to be social and participate through various other available features, including:
- Meals provided three times a day to meet each resident's specific dietary needs based on health care requirements
- Planned daily activities to encourage interaction with friends and a chance to make new friends within the group setting
- Indoor and outdoor common areas to provide numerous opportunities for seniors to relax, enjoy conversation, or just spend some extra time outdoors
We are a vibrant, caring community. We would like to take the time to personally invite you to join us for rest, relaxation and fun at Cooper Mountain Adult Care Home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.