321 W Limberlost Tucson AZ 85705
Pricing at Carlton Village
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Carlton Village
This is a new place with every room being a private room with a private bath costing no more than old houses converted to care facility without the private bath in the private rooms. Grounds are beautiful...
- The assistant manager was wonderful!
Currently, I have home care set up for my friend but this one seems to make the most sense for him whenever it’s time for him to be in a community. The price is a lot lower than some of the other places but...
- Husband's Final Residence Receives a AAAA++++ rating!!
My husband, of almost 61 years, had red blood cell Leukemia, was released from a skilled nursing home, hospitalized, then sent to a Hospice facility for 2 days to program his pain med's., and was to go...
- See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Carlton Village
Senior Housing Types Provided at Carlton Village
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.