Brookdale East Tucson
8468 East Speedway Boulevard Tucson AZ 85710
- Intimate setting provides access for individuals with limited mobility
- Emergency response system in each resident's room
- Resident assistance center enables caregivers to provide necessary services with privacy and dignity
- Holistic approach; specific staff are responsible for assisting with all aspects of an individual's needs
- Outdoor amenities include patios, raised gardening beds, and walking paths
- Furnishings, window and wall treatments are carefully selected
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale East Tucson Reviews
- Review for Brookdale East Tucson
‘Walking outside’ here consists of a 20ft x 20ft ‘garden’. For someone who walks up to 3-miles/day ... Not acceptable. Had visited this place for my Mother-in-Law.
- Great Facility
The alternative living Svc is a great facility Great staff and everything. Unfortunately, my mom, who was staying here, has passed away since. Everything was very nice and she was very happy with everything.....
- The place was awesome.
The place was awesome. Everyone there, all of the staff, were very good. They have very good people. The nurse down here did their best to help fix the wounds from the previous place. All the people here were...See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.