Brookdale East Tucson
8468 East Speedway Boulevard Tucson AZ 85710
- Intimate setting provides access for individuals with limited mobility
- Emergency response system in each resident's room
- Resident assistance center enables caregivers to provide necessary services with privacy and dignity
- Holistic approach; specific staff are responsible for assisting with all aspects of an individual's needs
- Outdoor amenities include patios, raised gardening beds, and walking paths
- Furnishings, window and wall treatments are carefully selected
Pricing at Brookdale East Tucson
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale East Tucson
- Brookdale East Tucson
Brookdale East Tucson has been an excellent experience so far. The staff are all extremely friendly, kind, patient, and responsive to the residents. The facility is clean, the meals are varied and sound delicious,...
- A good tour
I liked this community when I toured it. The person I toured with was friendly. The community was clean and I liked the set up. This community is a little smaller than the one we chose. This community was...
- Not quite a good fit...
I toured this facility, but it wouldn't have been a very good place to place my loved one. The rooms looked very tiny and the doorways were small, which would have been difficult for my loved one because...See all 6 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale East Tucson
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale East Tucson
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.