Camlu Assisted Living
6037 N Pershing Ave Stockton CA 95207
CAMLU Assisted Living Community is a peaceful community located in the vibrant city of Stockton, CA. Stockton is highly regarded for it rich culture, and it is home to many museums, art galleries, performing arts venues and festivals. Our community is located just minutes from Lincoln Square, giving our residents the opportunity to enjoy a close proximity to first rate eateries, unique shopping and entertainment options and more, while still benefiting from safe, secure and carefree living.
CAMLU Assisted Living offers an individualized resident program that features five levels of care. Our dedicated staff are committed to ensuring that each of our residents receives the care that they need, while treating them with the dignity and respect that they deserve.
At CAMLU Assisted Living, our residents enjoy a high quality of life and a wide range of amenities, including:
- Beautifully landscaped grounds that feature a memorial rose garden, a gazebo and a water feature
- On-site arts and crafts classes
- Organized shopping trips and outings
- Coffee shop and café
- Weekly live music
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Activity rooms with billiards, shuffleboard, Wii games and board games
CAMLU Assisted Living is dedicated to building a warm, welcoming environment that will provide each resident with the care and quality of life for which they’ve worked.
Pricing at Camlu Assisted Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Camlu Assisted Living
Community Details at Camlu Assisted Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Camlu Assisted Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.