Brookdale Woodward Estates
14997 Health Center Drive Bowie MD 20716
At Brookdale Woodward Estates residents choose from various floor plans and layouts to find the apartment home that will best meet their needs. Ranging from studios to deluxe studios and one or two bedroom apartments, there is an apartment ready to meet your needs. All apartments have a private bath, a kitchenette, and wall to wall carpeting. We also welcome small pets as members of our Brookdale Woodward Estates family.
Our residents enjoy unmatched services and amenities which allow them to age gracefully in a vibrant home-like community. Services and amenities include:
- A library for residents to revisit classics or find a new favorite
- Triple Crown Pub for happy hours
- Spacious dining room
- Country kitchen were residents enjoy cooking classes
- A fitness center
- Thriving activities and social calendar
- Personalized care services that honor individuality
Pricing at Brookdale Woodward Estates
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Woodward Estates
- Do not recommend at all
Brookdale living assistance in Bowie Maryland is awful. If you love your loved one please send them to another place. My grandfather went there and it would be 5 to 6 hours before he receive help after pushing...
- We had a great tour!!
I toured Brookdale Woodward Estates before choosing a place for my mother. The facility was nice, the tour guide was very friendly and helpful. It was a good experience to tour.
We really liked Brookdale but [Removed] wants to see more to have something to compare it with
- See all 39 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Woodward Estates
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Woodward Estates
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.