Brookdale Wake Forest
611 South Brooks Street Wake Forest NC 27587
At Brookdale Wake Forest we offer two levels of care, including services for seniors looking for assistance with activities of daily living and seniors living with Alzheimer's and related forms of dementia. Our well-trained and compassionate staff are experts at encouraging independence while being readily available to offer assistance when needed.
Our sophisticated community is warm and welcoming, offering holistic care services in a home-like environment. Services and amenities include:
- Outdoor courtyard, walking paths, gardens and a screened-in porch
- Fitness room with exercise programs to encourage wellness
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Scheduled transportation services
- Housekeeping and laundry services
We are proud of our welcoming community, and we look forward to having you join us for fun and enrichment.
Pricing at Brookdale Wake Forest
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Wake Forest
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Wake Forest
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.