Brookdale Utica Memory Care
45959 North Pointe Boulevard Utica MI 48315
Now offering virtual tours. Call us now to schedule.Brookdale Utica is an assisted living and memory care community located in the scenic city of Utica, Michigan. Utica is in the Detroit metropolitan area and boasts some of the state's best schools, finest shopping, stunning parks and walking paths and beautiful heritage homes. There is something for everyone to enjoy in Utica.
Residents at Brookdale Utica receive highly personalized care from our well trained staff. Our community was designed with our residents in mind and offers the same privacy and comforts one would find in their own home while receiving a high level of quality care. Residents choose from a variety of suites to find one that best fits their needs and desires. Our staff is available around the clock to meet the needs of residents as they arise.
We provide a wide array of services and amenities including:
- Assistance with activities of daily living including bathing, dressing, grooming and hygiene
- Escort services throughout the building
- A varied menu with options selected by our dietician and snacks available through the day
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Activities and outings designed to enrich the lives of residents
- An on-site library with regular and large print
- An on-site beauty salon and barber shop
We can't wait to welcome your family to ours at Brookdale Utica.
Pricing at Brookdale Utica Memory Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Utica Memory Care
Community Details at Brookdale Utica Memory Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Utica Memory Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.