Brookdale Tulsa South
8231 South Mingo Road Tulsa OK 74133
Our dedicated staff is passionate about providing high quality senior care services in a way that promotes independence and encourages individuality, respecting the past stories and future dreams of each resident. Residents enjoy private apartment homes in our one-story community with plenty of common areas for socializing and entertaining. Our vibrant community is a place where seniors come to thrive. Residents enjoy luxurious services and amenities which include:
- Personalized care plans
- Service fees based on need
- Care oversight from professional nurses
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Regular personal housekeeping and laundry services
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Tulsa South Reviews
- My wife's care
I am happy with the care that my wife is receiving from the good staff that are very attentive. The community has a nice environment and is very clean. The menu is very good and an excellent variety. I like...
- Not what we were looking for...
The Brookdale Tulsa South was not a good fit for my loved one, during my tour, I noticed the place had a bad smell. The place also looked a lot like a nursing home and the residents were all just sitting around...
- My Visit To The Community!
This community offers a lot of daily activities. The people we met during our tour were nice. The community looked clean. They have a beauty salon on site.See all 15 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.