Brookdale Tulsa South
8231 South Mingo Road Tulsa OK 74133
Our dedicated staff is passionate about providing high quality senior care services in a way that promotes independence and encourages individuality, respecting the past stories and future dreams of each resident. Residents enjoy private apartment homes in our one-story community with plenty of common areas for socializing and entertaining. Our vibrant community is a place where seniors come to thrive. Residents enjoy luxurious services and amenities which include:
- Personalized care plans
- Service fees based on need
- Care oversight from professional nurses
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Regular personal housekeeping and laundry services
Pricing at Brookdale Tulsa South
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Tulsa South
- My wife's care
I am happy with the care that my wife is receiving from the good staff that are very attentive. The community has a nice environment and is very clean. The menu is very good and an excellent variety. I like...
- Not what we were looking for...
The Brookdale Tulsa South was not a good fit for my loved one, during my tour, I noticed the place had a bad smell. The place also looked a lot like a nursing home and the residents were all just sitting around...
- My Visit To The Community!
This community offers a lot of daily activities. The people we met during our tour were nice. The community looked clean. They have a beauty salon on site.
- See all 18 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Tulsa South
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Tulsa South
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.