Brookdale Tulsa 71st and Sheridan
6022 East 71st Street Tulsa OK 74136
At Brookdale Tulsa 71st and Sheridan, our residents receive highly personalized care services that encourage independence and respects individuality. Our staff cares about the past of each person and helps them to achieve future goals and dreams. Our resident participate in a familiar but gentle daily routine that gives them the structure and familiarity that many people with dementia crave. The daily routine at Brookdale Tulsa 71st and Sheridan includes mental and physical exercises, daily life skills and life-enriching programming focused on our residents.
Additional amenities and services include:
- Regularly reviewed personalized service plans
- Three well-balanced meals served daily with snacks available through the day
- Personal housekeeping and laundry services
- Professional nursing oversight
- Programs and activities that enrich the lives of residents
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Tulsa 71st and Sheridan Reviews
- Great Tour!!
I had recently taken a tour of this community for my loved one and I have no complaints of how things had went. The staff where friendly and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. The...
- Bad smell!
I really liked Brookdale Tulsa, it would have been my top choice. The thing that steered me away was the smell, I couldn't get passed the smell as soon as you walk in. Everyone was very nice and if it wasn't...
- Getting An Insight On the Tour
On my tour I saw a suitable community for a person in need. Nothing was wrong with their services. The main factor for my search was to find a place that was close to me and staff who were professional. I was...See all 19 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.